1. Donna is Hank!
2. The police were using Fred.
3. Donna sends Fred to New Path.
4. New Path is producing the Substance D drug.
5. Fred is renamed Bruce is finds the blue flower that makes the drug.
1. Why is the book called A Scanner Darkly?
2. What happens to Charles Freck, did he die?
3. What happened to Barris and Luckman?
4. Did Bruce every meet back with Donna?
1. Emanate- to come out from a source
2. Gunjy- ??? Made up???
3. Stoically- not affected by or showing passion or feeling
Falling action- “What does a scanner see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does it see into me? Into us? Clearly or darkly? I hope it sees clearly because I can't any longer see into myself. I see only murk. I hope for everyone's sake the scanners do better, because if the scanner sees only darkly the way I do, then I'm cursed and cursed again.”
Dénouement- the ending
1. We learn that Fred was being used by Donna (who was really Hank) and is now stuck in New Path.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment